The object of Pinball Roulette is to predict where the ball will come to rest on the Roulette strip. The Pinball Roulette strip consists of numbers 1 through 36, alternately colored red and black, plus 0, which is green.
The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level.
All the different betting options and corresponding payouts are explained in the section Pinball Roulette Rules.
To play the game:
- On the lower left of the game window, click on a chip of the desired value to select it.
- Place your bet:
- Click on a number or a betting area on the board.
- Place a neighbour bet below the board.
- If you wish to increase the bet by a different amount then select another chip and place your bet.
- To decrease a placed bet, click Undo last bet to remove the most recently placed chip, or Clear all bets to remove all the chips placed on the board.
- You can place several chips into different betting areas simultaneously. Your total bet is shown in the lower right of the game window, in the field Stake.
- The lower edge of the game window contains the following game-related buttons.
- Turbo Bet – Clicking this button enables the turbo betting mode. In the turbo betting mode, the ball animation is skipped and the result is shown instantly. The turbo mode also applies to the bonus round.
- Repeat Bet – Clicking this button places the same bet as during the previous game round. After clicking Repeat Bet you can also place other bets, if you wish. Note that after clicking Repeat Bet you must click Bet to set the ball in motion.
- Bet – Clicking this button confirms all the placed bets and sets the ball in motion.
- All the numbers that you placed a bet on are highlighted on the rotating Roulette strip and marked with a chip on the Roulette board next to the pinball playfield.
- After a winning game round you have the option to gamble with your winnings by playing the bonus round. If you want to play the bonus game click Gamble. To skip it and return to the main game click Collect.
- In the bonus round you can increase the winnings from the main game, but you may also lose them. Once you choose Gamble, the ball is launched into the pinball playfield. If the ball hits one or more multiplier bumpers lighting up the multiplier stars and then falls into the wide slot in the lower middle, you win.
- During the bonus round you can win up to 10 times your bonus round bet (i.e. the win from the main game round) depending on the number of hit multipliers.
- If the ball does not light up any multipliers, you lose your bet and the bonus round ends.
- If the ball lights up the multiplier bumpers but falls into one of the Lose slots, you lose your bet and the bonus round ends.
- After a winning bonus round you can choose to gamble again by clicking Gamble or collect the winnings by clicking Collect.
- If the ball rolls through the Bonus ball! chute during the bonus round, the Lose slots are removed for that round. This means that it is not possible to lose existing winnings during this round. So, even if the ball does not hit any multipliers, your winnings are safe!
- If you choose to gamble again after the Bonus ball! round, the Lose slots reappear and the round is played like regular bonus round.
- After a non-winning game round click New Game to play again, or Repeat Bet to play again with the same bet as during the previous game round.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 97.30%.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
Click for further options:
- Clicking History
(unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes)
will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings. Click here to learn more about the options.
- Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Menu.
Quick Deposit is a feature that allows you to quickly deposit money to your casino account without having to enter the Cashier.
To open the window,
click the Cashier button and select Quick Deposit from the dropdown menu.
The popup window will open automatically once per gaming session if your account balance drops below a certain threshold.
The Quick Deposit popup window contains a list of payment methods available for you. Choose the payment method, the amount to be deposited, enter your password, and click Deposit to make the quick deposit.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Pinball Roulette Rules