5-reel 243-ways Slots
The objective of the Neon Life slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click Continue on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- This game is played with 243 Ways to Win.
- Any combination of 3 or more matching symbols appearing anywhere on adjacent reels starting from the left will form a win.
- The amount of Ways to Win is fixed.
- For information on Ways wins, click Info and go to the Ways page.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and – below the Coin Bet field.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- The reels can be spun automatically. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- On a given way, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different ways are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- Clicking the X icon exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
Ways to Win:
- All 243 Ways to Win are permanently active, and cannot be changed unless specified in a feature.
- There is a difference between the coin value and the total bet. The coin value is the bet that you can control, which will be multiplied by the amount of coins (permanently set at 25) for the total bet. The total bet is how much is being bet in total on a single spin.
- Payouts are listed in the paytable screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the coin bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 winning combinations occur on the same way, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 way has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on every consecutive reel.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination.
Wild symbols only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4.
Note: Wild symbols have no payout of their own.
5 or more SCATTER symbols landing anywhere trigger the Free Games feature after all collapses have resolved. More information on the Free Games feature can be found below.
3 or more SCATTER symbols landing on an initial spin will remain on the reels and trigger a collapse.
SCATTER symbols will remain on the reels until a collapse produces no new wins or additional SCATTER symbols.
For more information on the Collapsing Reels feature, see the relevant section below.
Scatter symbols have no payout of their own.
Any win on the reels will trigger a collapse.
- All symbols participating in a winning combination will light up when a collapse is triggered, and all losing symbols will disappear.
- The winning symbols will fall to the bottom of the reels.
- New symbols will fall from the top of the reels.
- Any new wins or extensions of wins this collapse creates will cause another collapse.
- When a collapse results in no new wins, no more collapses will be triggered, and the total win from the spin will be awarded.
5 or more SCATTER symbols in the main game trigger up to 25 free games with a dynamic win multiplier.
- The greater the number of SCATTER symbols that trigger the Free Games feature, the greater the number of free games that are awarded:
- 5 SCATTER symbols award 7 Free Games
- 6 SCATTER symbols award 10 Free Games
- 7 SCATTER symbols award 12 Free Games
- 8 SCATTER symbols award 15 Free Games
- 9 SCATTER symbols award 20 Free Games
- 10 SCATTER symbols award 25 Free Games
- During the Free Games feature the reels are spun automatically.
- The Free Games Win box to the upper right of the game window shows the accumulated winnings from every spin so far in the Free Games feature.
- The number of free games remaining is shown in the Free Games Left box to the upper left of the game window.
- Whenever a collapse is triggered on a free games spin the dynamic win multiplier is activated.
- The dynamic win multiplier increases by 1 for every 2 sequential collapses, up to a maximum of 5x.
- 3 sequential collapses increase the win multiplier to x2 until all collapses resolve or the win multiplier increases further.
- 5 sequential collapses increase the win multiplier to x3 until all collapses resolve or the win multiplier increases further.
- 7 sequential collapses increase the win multiplier to the maximum x5 until all collapses resolve.
- When all collapses have resolved, the win multiplier returns to 1x for the next free games spin.
- A winnings summary screen appears after all free games have been completed. Tapping CONTINUE on the board will return you to the main game.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.25%.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
The top toolbar contains the following:
Next to this icon is the quick launch menu.
Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
- Download - Opens the URL where you can access the downloadable version of the casino client.
- Gadget - Opens the URL where you can download the casino widget for your Windows Vista or Windows 7. Click here to learn more about the gadget.
- Mobile App - Opens the URL where you can download the game to your mobile phone. This option is available only if the mobile version of the game exists.
Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History - Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options - Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings. Click here to learn more about the options.
- Help - Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Menu.
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.
Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.
Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino and the latest spin will be replayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Games feature, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino. The current set of Wilds will be restored upon resume. In case of a winning spin, the winning paylines and the amount you have won will be displayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Games triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the beginning of the Free Games round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the last free spin of a Free Games round, the spin will be automatically completed and you will be automatically directed to the main game after you log back into the casino. The overall amount you have won during the Free Games will be displayed in the Win field in the main game.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants