Deal Or No Deal: The Golden Game™
Deal Or No Deal: The Golden Game™ is a 5x3 online slot based on the iconic gameshow, featuring the Deal Or No Deal bonus round and Golden Game Free Spins. 3 or more Red Box Symbols in view awards a Fixed Pot Prize which can be up to 5000xbet!
Step 1: Getting Started
Click the TOTAL BET button to increase or decrease the amount of your TOTAL BET. Select from the list of available stakes from the Total Bet options (depending on Operator configuration and currency equivalent).
Click 'SPIN' to start your game.
There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop Autoplay button.
Step 2: How To Play
- Press 'SPIN' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left) on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- 3 Bonus Scatter symbols in view on reels 2, 3 and 4 will trigger the Deal Or No Deal Bonus.
- 3 or more Red Box Scatter Symbols in view awards a Fixed Pot Prize.
- The Wild Symbol can be used to help form wins by substituting for other symbols excluding scatter symbols.
- Only the highest win is paid per winning combination.
- The BONUS Scatter Symbol can only appear on reel 2, 3 and 4.
- BONUS Scatter wins are awarded in addition to reel wins.
- 3 Bonus Scatter symbols in view will trigger the Deal Or No Deal Bonus.
Red Box Scatter
- Red Box Scatter Symbols can appear on any reel, in any position.
- Fixed Pot wins are awarded in addition to reel wins.
- 3 or more Red Box Scatter Symbols in view awards one of 8 Fixed Pot prizes.
Deal Or No Deal Exchange
- After a fixed pot win of 40x, 100x or 500xbet the player will be given the option to collect the prize or exchange it to play Deal Or No Deal.
- If the player chooses to play Deal Or No Deal, the win achieved from the DOND feature is awarded instead of the fixed pot win.
Deal Or No Deal
- The player chooses a lucky box then plays a real game of Deal Or No Deal against the banker. At the end of every round the banker will make an offer and it is up to the player to Deal Or No Deal.
- The feature ends when the player takes an offer or plays to the end and reveals what is in the box as their final prize.
Golden Game Free Spins
- During Free Spins the Golden Trail is active.
- On every free spin each symbol that lands in view will have either a regular or Golden background.
- Each 'Golden' reel position increases the trail - the higher the number of positions filled in on the trail, the larger the reel win multiplier awarded.
- Fixed Pot wins can be achieved during Free Spins and are paid separately to any reel wins.
- Free Spins can be retriggered during Free Spins, awarding 10 additional spins.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically.
- By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to place bets automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play.
(The following additional functions are also applicable depending on jurisdiction)
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button.
Payout Information and Game Rules
Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
Wins on different paylines are added.
All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels beginning with the far left reel (20 lines always active). Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
Feature symbols are scatter wins and are awarded when appearing on any position on the reels for any number of played lines.
Multiple scatter features can be won in a single game.
Scatter wins are paid in addition to reel wins.
Free Spins are played on the same number of lines and bet per line/Total Bet as the triggering game (20 lines always active).
- Only the highest paying count of the Fixed Pot symbols pays a prize. Fixed prizes are a multiplier of the player's total bet.
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 50,000xBet - whichever is reached first (or currency equivalent. Other Operator limits may apply).
- MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS.
Applicable date from: